Friday, February 26, 2010

Music File Size

The last class has pushed me over the edge...my next computer has to be a MAC! They are so easy to learn. I love having all software programs right on the desktop. I would agree with Karl that the column view is the best. It makes locating information very easy. I also like how you can click-drag-drop files on the Mac. Yes, you can do that on a PC too. Although, it just seems easier to work with on the Mac's.

The part of class where we listening to the different file sizes definitely made it easier to understand how music quality can vary. I'm looking forward to using the software program called "Garage Music" (I think that's it?). Anyway, not sure what else to say except, "I WANT A MAC!"

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Another converter to the Mac World... I absolutely LOVE my mac (laptop and desktop) and always tell people they should switch (i.e.: see Laurin's blog).

    ReplyDelete